Tuesday, March 6

unexpected schedule

this morning, i woke up at 5:30 to the wind rattling my blinds like all it wanted was to get into the bedroom and crawl into bed with me.  finally being conscious enough to realize i could do something about the obnoxious rattling, i slithered out of bed and crawled along the floor to slam the window shut.  ten minutes later, barely dozes off again and fully aware that my alarm was going off in twenty minutes, my phone started chirping - a text message.  at 5:40 in the morning?  whoever was texting me that early deserved to be ignored.

twenty minutes later, i looked at my phone.  after reading the desperate situation my manager was in, i decided my schedule was going to flip-flop today.  so what was supposed to be a free morning filled with DAILIES, granola bar making, reading and working out became another morning at work making coffee and smoothie for the people that weren't having a great day and needed a little lift.

luckily, i finished at two.

the man of the house was feeling pretty sick today, and my body wasn't exactly feeling in tip top shape, either.
he ate with me on my lunch break {and made us a killer raspberry cheesecake yogurt parfait}, then came to pick me up after work.

at home, i pulled off my red uniform shirt and crawled back into bed.  a forty minute nap turned into a four hour nap this evening.

after waking up, i made yellow curry over rice, we watched another episode of psych and now it's back to bed.

needless to say {not really, i'm saying it..} we're both ingesting quite a bit of emergenc, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin d, and water.

here's to a healthier-feeling day tomorrow.
over and out-like-a-light again,

have a happy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment