Thursday, February 3

professor

day three.

question: who inspires beauty?

it's late.  and i'm tired. but determined to proceed!

one of my professors a couple semesters ago was a woman who radiated feminine beauty.  she was in her mid-thirties, recently married, expecting her first baby, extremely tall, and beautiful in every way.  she had such a calm presence.  being around her was soothing and made me feel good about myself.  she was one of those people who brought out the beauty in everyone, and made everyone around her want to be a little better.  

i look up to her a lot.

thanks, professor erikson!

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw her and heard her speak, I knew she would be an amazing mentor for my daughters and I'm so glad you had her as your professor. She is beautiful, but her greatest beauty comes from within and it radiates! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete