Monday, May 16

so pretty much, i love.

today, life's been darn good.

earli{er} morning - when the sun came up.
video-chats with my musician.
run around greenlake.
half-day off to grocery shop.
beautiful organic produce and artisan bread.
chats with the family.
a {tiny} glimpse of the sun.
productive office hours.
cold water from the klean kanteen, with a drop of digetzen.
a wall of only windows.
tristan prettyman, then switchfoot.
squirrels.
lunch with my roommates.
amazon student - with books on the way.
and mostly a lot more peace than was present in my life last week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Life is good. It sounds like you have some peace, which is good. I love you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want video chats!
    I can't wait to visit you in Seattle! It all sounds so wonderful, and earthy

    ReplyDelete