Saturday, May 22

my little study companion


introducing my favorite little furry friend: holly (aka ticky, kitty-baby, lovey, baby, sweetheart, kitty-witty, etc.)  i was studying for several hours today on the sofa in the front room of my other home (the real one in fact - how how good to be home again!), and she kept me company the whole time - alternating between curling up by my feet, falling between the cushions (seen above), and sitting on a rocking chair next to me.  that's right. a trip home this weekend was definitely in order.  unfortunately, you can't exactly escape homework when you bring your backpack with you.  i think holly was rubbing it in.  sometimes i envy the life of my cat, snoozing in the sun on the squishiest part of the sofa cushion.  but i guess she doesn't exactly get to enjoy the other good things. like chocolate.  still though, i wish could nap as easily as she does, even while her back end is completely falling off the cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment