Saturday, February 16

Satuday Spontaneity

Happy Saturday! I read today that what you do on a Saturday afternoon is the best judge of what your passions are - that being what you do in your spare time. Today (after work), I've taken a little nap, spent a bit figuring out how to wear a new shirt I bought, played the violin, called a friend, and written this little post! Now, I'm about to go on a run and find something spectacular to snack on afterward. I guess that means I have a lot of passion...? Especially since my last Saturday afternoon looked much, much different....

Anyway, new hair as of the beginning of the week! I debated for quite a while whether I was growing out or going short again (the dilemma of my life), but the fauxhawk made a comeback. Eventually, it'd be really cool to have hair down to my shoulders again. Someday. Ha :)


So Project Declutter is coming along. Now that the clothes are all taken to Goodwill, I'm feeling the buzz and ready to move on to the rest of the apartment. Hopefully the remainder of the weekend proves productive. For the rest of the night, I'm off to Stake Conference, then to sushi! I'm not expecting anything much since we're staying here in land-locked little Abilene and going to their only Japanese Steakhouse, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! Here's to hoping so...

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair! Love the pictures! Help me with my blog so I can share the one by one making a difference thing. I like that!

    ReplyDelete