Friday, April 1

the LOVE game: V

1. i love every single bud on every single tree in provo today.
2. i love flowered skirts and cardigans.
3. i love a cloudless sky.
4. i love my sympathetic roommates as they wake me up to tell me i'm late for class.
5. i love the five-day forecast showing only one day this week below fifty.
6. i love walking into class five minutes late when the professor is right behind me.
7. i love my hair in bun on top of my head and out of my face.
8. i love company at breakfast.
9. i love frozen bananas - oh the potential!
10. i love spring cleaning. . .and packing {that needs to start oh so soon!}.

. . .on the flip side, i do not love box elder bugs, especially the one in my room.  yes, he's dead.  yes, i screamed.  yes, i'm considering throwing away the text book i smashed him with.  if box elder bugs didn't exist, spring in provo would be nothing short of glorious!

what do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment