Saturday, July 17

the LOVE game:


1. i love anne of green gables and gilbert blithe.
2. i love saturday sleep-ins, especially when i wake up to my dad blasting his country music.
3. i love that point during my morning run when i break into a hard sweat. ahh, the feeling!
4. i love letting my hair dry in the summer sun after swimming in the heat.
5. i love apricots picked from the trees in my backyard.
6. i love puzzles.
7. i love half-priced clothing.
8. i love driving home from town the long way, through the giant santa clara trees.
9. i love teaching my five-year-old primary class.
10. i love high-waisted skirts and colorful fabric.

what do you love today?


6 comments:

  1. Okay that was fun. I'm totally doing one. I love...YOU! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses with pockets, Dress shirts with ties, Greek food, and How I Met Your Mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ben Folds and the Utah Symphony. Iks and I went last night. Uh-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne of green gables. a good sweat. air dried hair. and apricots. this could be my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GILBERT, and England, and soft serve with strawberries, and Sunday afternoons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) You should come back to Provo.
    B) You should bring Hailey.
    C) You should come back to Provo.

    xo

    ReplyDelete