Monday, July 19

see?

i told you so.

"have courage for the great trials of life, and patience for the small ones.  when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.  God is awake."
- victor hugo, again.

this is one to live by, isn't it?  superman found it for me a while back, during my great lapse of both courage and patience for life.  it's one of those sticky-note quotes, that if it were on my fridge forever i would probably never tire of reading it.  it's true, i really love victor hugo.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that. I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this is wonderful. i love that this can be applied to just little daily things and to a whole life. i sometimes get scared that i won't accomplish enough in my life... this is great encouragement!

    ReplyDelete