Wednesday, June 9

it's a random day.


i have a visitor this week!
at an attempt to maintain my sanity through the last push of the semester, i captured my sister hailey.
she's definitely keeping up my spirits while i'm doing everything i can not to get sick:
feeding me nutella,
sitting me in front of the couch to watch a knight's tale,
and giving me a little bit of company in my last few classes (only one left!).


really, only one left.  one class. three tests. 
yesterday was so busy (and sleep was so little the night before) that i was physically ill.
but.
the sun is shining. the sky has given provo beautiful showers at night and the sun still scares the clouds away in the early morning.  i love springtime. 


i have an unusually short attention span this morning.
i can't wait to finish fablehaven (my guilty pleasure fantasy series of the year).
i can't wait to really test out my sewing machine.
i have thirteen different lists on my desk... is that bad luck, do you think?
i have fresh strawberries in my fridge.
and kefir. we'll see if i like it - it's a trial run.

i switched some of the fortunes on my bulletin board this morning (it's been quite a while).
today's fortune:
today is a good time to take some extra relaxation. 

i think it's telling me to lay off the studying, go finish that test now, and then buy myself some frozen yogurt. don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. yay for visitors! &yes frozen yogurt for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell you, Jessi, but that is advice. From a cookie. Not a fortune. If it were a fortune it would tell you, 'you will pass all your tests with flying colors and enjoy your celebration immensely.' Well, I guess I will just tell you myself! (Trust me. Mother knows!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is right, mothers always know best. However, I like what the fortune cookie says, and as you know I can't resist a cookie, even some of the vegan ones you made me try when we were in high school. Although, that cookie dough we had was pretty tasty. You are an inspiration to me for actually taking summer classes and sticking with it. Good job and you will do amazingly well as you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha no worries jessi, the nutella is ALMOST gone!! :) then I won't be able to feed it to you anymore and we will have to eat banana soft serve instead :)

    ReplyDelete