Monday, May 24

psst.

i'm back again.

back to this little apartment with broken front blinds and cold tile.  back to my cheery-colored room.  back to class.  back to more homework.  back to the place where it snows at the end of may (ridiculous).  back to the green trees and vines on all the old beautiful houses.

i went to the dentist while i was home.
and ate a lot of delicious food (brought some back, too! including a jar of fabulous chocolate cinnamon peanut butter from my generous sister, lori)
i traded a pair of jeans with my younger sister (goodbye skinnies, hello something that fits my hips!)
i snuggled with two unwilling kitties the whole time
i talked about the downfall of righteous government, correct education, and the deterioration of the english language (yes, we're mostly crazies)


and now.
i need to unpack. humph. that's almost the worst part of traveling,
isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I hate unpacking! and I'm glad we traded jeans :) I discovered that I love skinny jeans! and in two weeks you will be backing discussing crazy things with us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you!! Sorry we couldn't stop by before you left, but really glad that we could see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hailey, i'm glad we traded, too! lor, i'm sorry i couldn't stop!! i love you and miss you already. tell your boys hi for me!

    ReplyDelete