Friday, May 28

i'm going back to bed.

i woke up this morning with a runny nose. and a tiny bit of a sore throat.  and a headache.
and i have a presentation my whole life is resting on - tuesday.
i
can't
get
sick.

i know my body is worn out with how busy and stressful the semester's been, but really? now?
a week ago, i could have dealt with it.
in another week, it wouldn't be so bad either.
but now? 
please, no.
please, please, no.

i
can't 
get sick
right now!

i guess it's time to go back to sleep.
drink an extra green smoothie - and more water.
double up my fruits and veggies.
start taking echinacea
and stop being so darn stressed out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are feeling rotten. Good luck with your presentation, I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope that you are better for your presentation. It really sucks to be sick during school, but sometimes that means a time to be lazy and just lay in bed watching Pride and Prejudice or reading a good book. At least that is what I would do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how you feel - I've been getting so little sleep, and just praying that I don't get sick while I'm here... I just need to survive long enough to get home so I can pay back my sleep debt!! :D

    ReplyDelete