Thursday, May 13

8:05 am

blurry-eyed, i peaked through the blinds to see if the sun decided to come out this morning. it did, so i kept the blinds shut.  what was today anyway? friday...no, i would remember if it were the weekend. monday. it must be monday.

then i remembered.

thursday!! with the realization that class had started five minutes ago, i flew out of bed, shoved my feet into dark skinny jeans, squirmed into a sweatshirt and whooshed out the door (remembering to pull a beanie over my bed-hair first).  considering the fact that i wasn't quite coherent when i left the house, i'm surprised i made it to class without causing any accidents, or driving around in circles because i forgot where i was going.  but i did, and only a half hour late, too!  okay, that's not really an accomplishment...  but this morning it felt like one, especially considering this is only the second time i've been late to an 8:00 class in my life.  i'm a morning person, really. just not after 3 am bedtimes.

no more late nights for me.
8:20 pm....yep. goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. That is why I try to start class around nine or ten. I'm really good at snoozing my alarm clock, so I try avoiding classes that start earlier than nine. Kudos to you for being a morning person, I definitely am not one.

    ReplyDelete