Wednesday, July 31

the LOVE game



1. I love good hair days and funky hair cuts.
2. I love fast and strong 4 mile runs.
3. I love waking up to the sky already turning light. It feels natural to open my eyes when the sun does.
4. I love lazy evenings with time to read novels and learn to knit.
5. I love gazpacho in the summertime (with homemade bread).
6. I love Jack Johnson and Ingrid Michaelson. Still. Always!
7. I love finding feathers while I'm around town or outside adventuring. BIG black ones and little cotton-ball-white ones.
8. I love unplanned vacations and taking a little time to relax...and a few days to sleep in past sunrise.
9. I love American Avocets and aggravated Blue Jays.
10. I love making trips to Goodwill to clear our house of all the unnecessary stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment