Monday, October 29

bay leaves and gratefuls

today, i ate a bay leaf. it was 90% chewed before i realized what i was doing. yes, i was pretty darn hungry. such are my 10 hour workdays - waiting for one of my back-ups to walk past my door so i can yell at them to pleeaaase come in so i can have a break!!! 

luckily, the leaf was all that bad. it was sitting in stew for about five days before i ate it, so it wasn't all crunchy like you would think a bay leaf would be.

gratefuls!

- i'm grateful for 70 degree sunny weather while others are hunkered down with no power (my prayers are on the east coast).
- i'm grateful for halloween. i saw more creative pumpkins and cool costumes on facebook today than i have in a long while. and most made me smile (instead of gag)!
- i'm grateful for close friends that i can text when i need a loving voice - i'm glad i have people to turn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment