Monday, July 9

progress

lately, i've realized my progress.  i've noticed myself reaching out to God and to friends instead of food.  i've recognized my fears, my anger and anxieties and worked through them instead of stuffing them up and trying to ignore or deny them.  lately, i've been eating good food in good amounts.  i've been exercising and resting, treating my body well.  i've been acknowledging the necessity of pitfalls and set-backs, looking at them as opportunities to learn and experiment more.

i've been trying to live my life with vulnerability and courage, seeing every day as a new start, a new chance.  i've been filling up my calendars and checking off days - creating visual proof of my efforts and successes, proof that i'm not perfect and no longer trying to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment