Tuesday, April 26

why, yes. i do live in seattle.

that's right, folks.  i live in seattle.  my room is a mass of practically immovable boxes that i dragged up six flights of stairs.  my roommate is awesome. i'm pretty much finished eating out.

the city is incredible.  and beautiful.  and. . .more green than i knew existed.  and. . .wet.

and i have to unpack. and figure out what's for dinner - and where a grocery store is.  and find out how to have internet in my room.

so, i'm going to do those things.

yes, i'm feeling a little disconnected.

but the squirrels and crows outside on my balcony are very friendly new neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I want you to post some pictures. I love the rain, and the green. I'm so jealous! I bet you're going to have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I'm so excited!!! it sounds like such a fun adventure!! love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete