Wednesday, March 23

to satisfy my soul:

here's the LIST: {in other words, a summary of everything i have not been writing about lately}
  • housing hunt continues
  • travel plans for seattle becoming slightly more concrete despite one vital fact: it doesn't seem even the slightest bit real yet.
  • i went home for the weekend!  it was too short and cloudy, so naturally, i'll be back again soon to soak up some southern utah sunshine before i head to the rainy state.
  • natalie's up visiting this week :)
    • shopped till i was ready to cut my feet off searching for an outfit for her interview (TODAY!)
    • stayed up much too late watching prince of persia. . .honestly, it was beautifully cheesy and i loved it to death.
    • discovered a new obsession, called the cocoa bean, the result of which was a massive sugar rush and one of the more hysterical hyper-spells i've experienced.
  • saw two exhibits at the museum of art (here on campus) - the dorothea lange exhibit was stunning, and the company was excellent.
  • sore legs from an hour of yoga - it's been a while, but oh did it ever feel incredible!
  • yesterday, the snow decided to go crazy for the twenty minutes i walked home.  it broke my only umbrella - which i've been told is a good thing because i shouldn't take it to seattle anyway.  why are people crazy there? i don't know yet.
  • today, i had my first parking ticket.  celebration, right??  actually, i was celebrating.  after getting online to pay the darn thing, i realized they were only going to charge me half the fine if i paid today!  hallelujah!
  • and i was just instructed to mention jake gyllansomebody and matt damon.  because a post entitled "to satisfy my soul" can't exclude them... especially this week. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh how I love prince of persia...soo good!! :) the cocoa bean?? we might have to try that when I come up TOMORROW!! :)love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sad umbrella news. :(
    I don't know what it is but, I have never really seen anyone use an umbrella around here. it does rain in michigan, but people just walk around wet. maybe because the weather is pretty fickle here. it can snow and rain in the same day so that could be a cause of the umbrella-less state. ?

    And I was pulled over for the first time the other day. I'm kind of little miss speedums. woops. But luckily I only got away with a warning. Lesson learned. :)

    ReplyDelete