Tuesday, November 23

the LOVE game: IV

1. i love nutmeg on my applesauce, in my oatmeal, and in everything else imaginable {in the fall}.
2. i love snuggly kitty cats - late night, early morning, and during yoga.
3. i love ingrid michaelson while i'm eating breakfast.
4. i love thanksgiving pie planning meetings.
5. i love epic movie marathons and ahi's taste of asia with hailey - oh the memories it brings back!
6. i love the anticipation of drawing christmas "sister" names.
7. i love waking up in the same bed as two cats and a sister.
8. i love the view from the front windows of my ivins home - the william's house, particularly.
9. i love the smell of autumn - the smoky rich air, the wet sagebrush, the sweet things baking.
10. i love now - two days before thanksgiving when the adreniline hits me in the face and i can't stop jumping up and down like a two-year-old, when thanksgiving food is home from the grocery store, when the tv blares christmas music, when shoppers have smiles on their faces.  i love now!

3 comments:

  1. I love now, too! Thats the best time to love! Plus, pie planning is pretty good. Mostly I love when all my girls are home and safe from the storms of life for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this year is definitely the best time to love :) i loved this past week at home! it's the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't think that our house was the prettiest to look at, but I love the view from my front window too!
    I think that we should have a LotR marathon over Christmas break, if you're up to it of course. ;)
    We could play LotR trivial Pursuit...

    ReplyDelete