Sunday, September 12

the LOVE game: III

1. i love coming home to a clean room with white sheets and pillowcases.
2. i love wearing aprons (even when i'm not cooking).
3. i love sunday afternoons, quiet and rejuvenating.
4. i love the counter after my roommates and i go shopping - as if we've stolen the entire produce section.
5. i love doing yoga with the lights off and my eyes closed {eleven-o-clock at night}.
6. i love the sunlight that streams through my window from four to six everyday making yellow stripes across my bed and walls.
7. i love walking through the streets of provo, dreaming up stories for the impossibly-perfect houses, and feeling content doing so.
8. i love ginger tea in the evenings, snuggled in the folds of my grandma-made quilt.
9. i love eating in a group, passing the food like family, talking about design or art and tasting exotic chocolate.
10. i love taking the time to drink in a moment or conversation with all the senses, committing it to a place of memory deeper than description.

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! :) Great post, Jessi. I love taking time to list all of my "loves" too.

    ReplyDelete