Saturday, August 7

the LOVE game: II


1. i love my dad and mom.
2. i love running in the rain.
3. i love waking up an hour before everyone else in the house.
4. i love finding a favorite recipe from years ago and getting so excited to make it i can taste it!
5. i love drinking water from a quart jar.
6. i love watching hummingbirds line up in front of the feeder hanging from the front window.
7. i love my collarbones - odd, i know.
8. i love sitting in a room i've just scrubbed every inch of.
9. i love finding old pictures of all my sisters and me.
10. i love being in a room brimming with books.

what do you love today?

4 comments:

  1. I love a CLEAN room, closet and bathroom! soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these lists for starters :)

    then i love almond butter.
    and the sun browning my skin.
    and staying in wheel pose as long as i can.
    and black tea over ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. homemade lavender sage soap! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having a clean room + house, I love my sencha, and of course, I love my cheerful happy kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete