Monday, June 14

motivational sticky notes

sticky note of the day:
bright pink and very visible, this sticky note is my daily dating motivation.  my roommate and i came across the quote while researching for a paper we both were scrambling to write last semester, and it stuck (like a.. sticky note).  wow, i'm corny.  anyway, dating can be a pain sometimes.  so i think it very wise to keep little motivational phrases close at hand.  really? yeah right. but. this one's worthy of a funny calendar.

"in ancient times, many first marriages were by capture, not by choice."

happy... um, dating.  it's better than abduction, right?
love,
jessica's desktop sticky notes.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that. I found it very romantic and hilarious. I had to share it with my roommate and she thought it was very romantic. You should post quotes like that more often. They are very motivating. That's why I'm not dating right now. I would rather have a choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's awesome! I don't know if it's reassuring still but quite funny anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know. If Mr Darcy abducted me I think I'd be okay with it. Or Col. Brandon. Or Captain Wentworth. Yeah, abduction is looking mighty fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete