Monday, May 3

to the parents of the vegan cupcake, punky brewster gal


 i love it when i find things that scream, "JESSSSICAAA!!"  even more, i love it when other people find things that scream me.  it makes me feel like i'm getting across to people, like people are getting the right idea, understanding who i am, what makes me happy, and what makes my world go 'round.  this journal screamed me.  luckily, i know i can always count on my parents to find things that brighten my day.  i know they'll always "get" me.  really, i think i get the whole "keep calm and have a cupcake" saying from my mom.  except her version would be "keep calm and have a cookie," or "take some deep breaths, drink enough water, and have some chocolate."  looking back, it's a good thing my dad enjoyed my year-long cupcake craze.  i don't know what i would have done without a few people to appreciate attempt after attempt at a vegan cupcake that could take over the world.  anyway, i love my parents.  thanks, mom and dad, for understanding me... and for eating my cupcakes.  i love you!

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Jessi!!! I'm not sure if I want to be known for saying, 'have a cookie,' or 'a piece of chocolate' but the keep calm part, yes! And, you did get that keeping calm part down pretty good! Plus, the cupcakes were really very yummy. We love you tons and tons! (And, also, it's nice to know when someone gets you!!!) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete